SmallRig L-Bracket for Nikon Z6 and Nikon Z7 Camera 2258
1. Modular designed for Nikon Z6 and Nikon Z7 Camera.
2. Arca-Type compatible dovetail plate with center marks on both axis.
3. Add 16.5mm height based on the original handgrip for pinky support.
4. Extendable side plate allows for tethering or cable release.
5. Compatible with Peak Design strap.
6. Features three 1/4”-20 threaded holes on the side plate for accessory attachment.
7. Built-in Allen wrench on the bottom.
SmallRig L-Bracket for Nikon Z6 and Nikon Z7 Camera APL2258 is a modular design with anti-twist flanges to keep the camera from twisting. The bottom plate adds a 16.5mm height based on the original handgrip for pinky support. Both the base plate and side plate are Arca-type compatible dovetail plates that enable the camera to mount in a vertical or horizontal position. It features a sensor centering line on each axis to align the camera on a tripod head and maintains complete access to the camera's battery and ports. The side plate can be extended to left if more room is needed for tethering or cable release. An included hex wrench on the bottom is used to tighten and adjust the L-bracket. Additionally, it is compatible with the Peak Design strap and includes a hand strap loop on the right side. Furthermore, 1/4"-20 mounting holes are located on the side and bottom for accessory attachment, such as Cold Shoe Mount 1593. The front of the baseplate comes with two M4 screws for FTZ Adapter Mount 2244 to protect the lens port.
Designer: Tracy Joy
Nikon Z6 Camera
Nikon Z7 Camera
1 x L Bracket
Product Dimensions: 148 x 92.8 x 64.5mm
Net Weight: 155g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy