Cactus V6 II is the World’s First wireless flash trigger that supports cross-brand TTL, cross-brand High-speed Sync (HSS), and can remote control power output and zoom angle of Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax and Sigma system flashes all at the same time.1
Learn more: Cross-brand HSS | X-TTL
Apart From Cross-Brand TTL, Cactus V6 II Also Features:
Two High-Speed Sync Modes
- Normal HSS: Supports shutter speed up to 1/8000s.
- Power Sync: Boosts flash contribution above camera’s x-sync speed, perfect for extreme conditions where Normal HSS is not powerful enough.2
Cactus also extends HSS capabilities to legacy Fujifilm cameras despite them not yet supporting high-speed sync at the time of writing.
Both the V6 II and IIs now has an automatic LED AF-assist light that makes auto-focusing in dark environments possible – even in pitched-black!3 Besides the camera-mounted V6 II/IIs, off-camera units will also activate the AF-assist light, which helps focusing even when camera is far from the subject.
V6 II can now auto-detect the on-camera portable flashes at device start-up by selecting the system which the flash belongs to and assigning an Auto Flash Profile. Moreover, it now works with previously unsupported digital-only TTL flash models on the V6 and expands its compatibility. Similarly, the V6 II will auto-detect the camera and selects the system accordingly. 4This simple plug-and-play makes the setting up extremely quick and easy that both amateurs and professionals appreciate.
Flash Profile Customization
Users may still manually choose from more than 60 popular flash models from Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic, Metz, Nissin, etc. should they wish to. And for those who demands the utmost accurate power outputs they may adjust each power level using the Cactus Profile Editor, a computer-installed software that allows the saving of up to 10 personalized flash profiles.
Remote Power and Zoom Control
Besides remote power control, remote zoom control is now available to all compatible TTL flashes, which was only available on Cactus RF60 series Wireless Flash before. This will give photographers much quicker controls by swapping controls of power and zoom settings directly on the V6 II.
The V6 II now allows multiple photographers to trigger off-camera flashes at the same time. Not only is this great for wedding and events, it is also perfect for running photography workshops.
- Cross-brand TTLworks across Canon5 , Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax and Sigma flashes all at the same time;
- Cross-brand wireless manual power and zoom control with HSS support of Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic and Pentax flashes;
Two cross-brand high-speed sync modes:
- Normal HSS supports shutter speeds up to 1/8000s;
- Power Sync boosts flash contribution above camera’s x-sync speed;
- Multi-master supports up to 20 photographers firing the same set of flashes at their own power settings;
- AF-assist light assists focusing in low light environment;
- Flash profile customization ensures accurate power output;
- Work seamlessly with the RF60 series to support wireless TTL, HSS and Power Sync;
- Other useful features inherited from the V6 including:
- Lo Power
- Absolute Power
- TTL Pass-through
- Group Sequence
- Sports Shutter
- Remote Shutter
- Relay Mode
- Delay Mode
- Firmware Update support