1. Fits both left side and right side of the camera cage.
2. Features a cold shoe, 3/8”-16 and 1/4”-20 threaded holes for accessory attachment.
3. Up and down adjustable of range 39.7mm.
4. Hex spanner store for storage and quick adjustment.
5. Ergonomic handle for securely carrying hand-held Cameras.
6. Lightweight and durable.
SmallRig Universal Wooden Side Handle 2093 is designed to provide a comfortable handheld shooting for cameramen. It is locked via two thumbscrews and fits any cage featuring two 1/4”-20 threaded holes with 18mm distance on the side. The ergonomic side handle can be attached to both the left or right side by loosing the two screws on the side to change the position. The built-in hex spanner allows cameramen to re-tighten the thumbscrews and adjust the handle position quickly. The handle can be adjusted up and down based on your needs. It comes with a cold shoe on the top for a microphone or a light and features a 3/8”-16 and two 1/4”-20 threaded holes on the top for accessory attachment, such as Magic Arm 2070 and Ball Head 1875 for monitors. The handle integrates with a one-piece aluminum alloy inside which makes it lightweight and durable. You can use it comfortably even in cold weather.
Designer: Kevin Wong
Any cage featuring two 1/4”-20 threaded holes with 18mm distance on the side.
1 x Handle
Product Dimensions: 105 x 69 x 67mm
Package Dimensions: 125 x 108 x 87mm
Net Weight: 202g
Package Weight: 258g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy/Wood