SmallRig QR Cheese Handle 1720 is a quick-release top handle that is attached and detached with a wingnut. Slide it onto the Safety Rail and tighten down the wingnut, you can lock it in place. Except for sliding it left and right on the Rail to keep your camera balance, you can also slide forward and backward to find the balance point of your rig.
This handle has multiple functions. The side 15mm opening allows to mount a 15mm rod so that you can attach your follow focus. The 15mm rod clamp allows the attachment of EVF mount or microphone shock mount. An integrated shoe mount on the top could attach camera lights, microphone shock mounts and more. Another integrated shoe mount at the end of the handle could attach EVF mount, etc. The handle comes with the hole pattern for ARRI accessory mount pins. 1/4''-20 and 3/8''-16 holes on grip could attach additional accessories. Meanwhile, an exquisitely grooved finish with an array of mounting points offers you a comfort grip. The handle is ideal for low-mode shooting and easy carrying of your camera.
1. Slide left and right on the rail to keep your camera balance.
2. Slide forward and backward to find the balance point of your rigs.
3. Integrated shoe mounts to attach shoe style accessories.
4. Comes with the hole pattern for ARRI accessory mount pins.
5. Features two 15mm opening port.
Safety NATO rails
1x NATO Clamp Adapter
1x Handle Grip
2x M5 Screw
1x Hex Spanner