W65mm (2½") x D12mm (½") x L255mm (10")
('D' measurement excludes fixings on top)
0.07kg approx (0.15 lbs)
Fits shoulder slings that are 38mm wide (1½")
- All our shoulder pads are made with thick top-grain leather with a rubberised base.
- SP10, SP15 and SP20 are very grippy but only mildly padded.
- SP40 and SP50 are less grippy but feature a closed-cell foam core for added comfort and extra leather trim round the edges. This is the option we recommend for most customers.
- Designed to fit bags made by Billingham (often fit bags made by other manufacturers too).
- Made in England.
- PLEASE READ BELOW TO ENSURE YOU ORDER THE CORRECT SIZE FOR YOUR BAG.
There are two different styles of Shoulder Pads, the main difference being the underside and trim on them.
The SP10, SP15 and SP20 are constructed to the same basic design with very mildly padded but very grippy rubberised neoprene.
The SP40 and SP50 are our new 'extra comfort' version that incorporates a grooved inner core of high density closed-cell foam designed to help the Shoulder Pad mould to the shape of your shoulder. They also have leather trim round the edge for a more attractive finish.