- Pancake, quarter and half apple boxes stored inside a full apple box - essential studio equipment to add height to an area, leveling platform, mounting platform, workbench, seat, etc
- Removable sliding side panel for easy access is secured by two strong magnets
- 9-ply Baltic Birch Natural finish
- Rounded edges for ease of handling
- Saves space and easy to transport
The wooden apple box is one of the most useful pieces of grip equipment you'll find on set. They are the ultimate multi-taskers, used for leveling dolly track, giving short people a boost, a quick stool for a weary grip, a workbench, a mounting platform, etc. They come in four standard sizes that are fractions of a standard full apple box which is 20" x 12" x 8". Two halves make a full, four quarters make a full and eight pancakes make a full. The 4 in 1 Nesting Apple Box Set features a pancake, quarter and half apple box all stored within the full apple box, a removable side panel that slides in place and is secured by two strong magnets, 9-ply Baltic Birch construction, central bracing for strength and durability, rounded edges that are easy on the hands and a natural finish.