- Fixed Fluid Drag System on PAN and TILT movements
- 2.4kg pre-set counterbalance system on tilt movement
- Sliding plate for rapid camera connection and set up
- Flat base supports multiple support combinations
- 3/8” easy link connector for accessories
- The Manfrotto 500 Fluid Video Head with flat base is lightweight, and built with a wider platform for HDSLR bodies and a sliding plate which travels to balance your camera. It ensures smooth shots and fine control with up to 5kg of equipment. The head has professional fluid cartridges on both pan and tilt axes to ensure that every camera movement is smooth, controlled and precise. It's the most compact head in Manfrotto's successful Bridging Technology™ range. It comes with a side lock system, allowing the camera and sliding plate to click quickly into the head from above, instead of needing to be aligned and slid in from the back. The side lock system also makes it quicker and simpler to lift the camera out of the head from above. The head has a pre-set counterbalance of 2.4kg, but is able to support equipment of up to 5kg. It has one Easy Link 3/8'' connector to allow an external monitor or other accessory equipment to be fitted. The flat base mount with a standard 3/8'' thread makes the head versatile for different support combinations (tripod, slider, jib or crane).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device