1. Standard V mount fits most V mount batteries.
2. Dual D-Tap output ports and DC output ports.
3. On/off switch for easy use.
4. Dual rod clamp suits 15mm rail support system.
5. Adjustable extension arm can quickly reposition the battery adapter plate.
6. Multiple built-in 1/4”-20 thread holes for accessory attachment.
SmallRig V Mount Battery Adapter Plate (Basic Version) with Extension Arm 3499 is designed to provide greater battery life to your camera rig via a V mount battery. Its standard quick-lock V mount supports most V mount batteries. Output ports, including an 8V DC port, a 12V DC port, and two 14.8V D-Tap ports, work with a V mount battery to power your camera and other equipment (e.g. monitor, transmitter, follow focus, mobile phone, etc.). It features a power switch that controls all of the output ports more quickly and conveniently and comes with a 15mm dual rod clamp with an adjustable extension arm that suits a 15mm rail support system and can quickly reposition the battery adapter plate. In addition, multiple 1/4”-20 thread holes allow attaching other accessories such as super clamp mount and magic arm.
Designer: Clara Oswald
1. Do not use in damp environment to avoid short circuits;
The plate fits most V mount batteries but PAGlink series V mount batteries and Patona Premium Battery for BP-190WS.
1 x V Mount Battery Adapter Plate
1 x 15mm Dual Rod Clamp with Extension Arm
2 x Allen Wrench
2 x Screw
Product Dimensions: 121.3 x 72.6 x 108mm
Package Dimensions: 152 x 152 x 85mm
Net Weight: 340 ± 5g
Package Weight: 470 ± 5g
Material: Aluminum Alloy