SmallRig Handgrip for DJI RoninS BSS2314
1. Ergonomic handle for DJI RoninS Gimbal.
2. Optional as a side handle, allow 180° of handle adjustment via the rosette.
3. Features 3/8”-16, 1/4”-20 and Arri 3/8” locating holes for accessories.
4. Comes with a cold shoe on the top for microphone or monitor mount.
5. The wooden handle can be used as a rosette handle (female) separately.
6. Add rubber pads to prevent scratching your gimbal.
7. Aluminum Alloy and wood material which makes it comfortable and durable.
8. Features strap holes on both sides.
SmallRig Handgrip for DJI Ronin S BSS2314 is designed to hold your Ronin S gimbal to enter a handy underslung position and provide multiple mounting points for accessories. The handle is attached to RoninS via a quick release clamp with rubber pad inside to prevent scratching. The wooden handgrip allows 180° adjustment so that you can use it as a side handle and free stop in any position via the rosette. It features a cold shoe and multiple 1/4”-20, 3/8”-16 and Arri locating holes for monitor and microphone. Additionally, the wooden handle comes with a female rosette which is compatible with the rosette extension arm such as 1870 and any other accessories features a male Arri rosette.
Designer: Tracy Joy
Co-designer: Roman Sapronov
DJI RoninS Gimbal
1 x Handgrip
Product Dimensions: 223.5 x 80 x 28mm
Package Dimensions: 300 x 110 x 45mm
Net Weight: 320g
Package Weight: 430g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Wood