SmallRig L-Bracket for Fujifilm X-T3 and X-T2 Camera 2253
1. Form-fitted L bracket for Fujifilm X-T3 and X-T2 Camera body.
2. Arca-Type compatible dovetail plate with center marks on both axis.
3. Comes with a wooden handgrip to makes it ergonomic to hold the camera.
4. Extendable side plate allows for tethering or cable release.
5. Features multiple 1/4”-20 threaded holes for accessory attachment.
6. Built-in flat screwdriver on the bottom.
SmallRig L-Bracket for Fujifilm X-T3 and X-T2 Camera 2253 is a modular design with anti-twist flanges to keep the camera from twisting and comes with a wooden handgrip to makes it ergonomic to hold the camera. Both the base plate and side plate are Arca-type compatible dovetails enable the camera to mount in a vertical or horizontal position. It features a sensor centering line on each axis to align the camera on a tripod head. The L bracket maintains complete access to the camera's battery and ports. The side plate can be extended to left if more room is needed for tethering or cable release. An included flat screwdriver at the bottom is used to tighten and adjust the L-bracket. Additionally, it comes with a hand strap loop on both sides. Furthermore, 1/4"-20 mounting holes are located on the side and bottom for accessory attachment. Optional Cold Shoe mount 1593 allows to mount microphone mount on the side plate.
Designer: Yetta White
Co-designer: Anton Giulio, Hairulnizam Bin Samat
Fujifilm X-T3 Camera
Fujifilm X-T2 Camera
1 x L-Bracket
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 142.5 x 58 x 86.5mm
Package Dimensions: 183 x 100 x 60mm
Net Weight: 140g
Package Weight: 202g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Wood