1. Ergonomic Side Handle for Securely Carrying Handheld Gimbals.
2. 1/4”-20 & Arri 3/8”-16 Accessory holes & Cold shoe.
3. Compatible with Both Left Side and Right Side.
4. Comes with Flat Screw Driver for Quick Install.
5. Fits the Ronin-S and Ronin-SC Perfectly with Both 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 Screw Connected.
SmallRig Universal Wooden Side Handle for DJI Ronin-S/Ronin-SC/Zhiyun Crane Series Gimbal BSS2222 is designed to provide mounting points and comfortable grip for gimbals. The handle connects to the bottom of gimbal via the 1/4”-20 or 3/8“-16. It enables you to hold your gimbals with two hands to reduce the weight stress on one hand. The durable side handle features multiple 1/4”-20, Arri 3/8”-16 locating holes and integrated cold shoe for accessory attachment. The handle is designed to be used on both the left and right sides by changing the direction based on your needs. Additionally, you can still use the original tripod mount of the gimbal when the handle attached. The bottom comes with a flat screwdriver for quick install and release.
Designer: Tracy Joy
Zhiyun Crane 2/Crane V2 Series
Any Handheld Gimbal with 1/4” or 3/8” Threads on the Bottom
1 x Handle
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 172 x 140 x 60mm
Package Dimensions: 180 x 180 x 80mm
Net Weight: 350g
Package Weight: 435g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy/Wood